Learn the feel of the correct clubface impact with the SKLZ Rick Smith Smash Bag. An ideal training tool for the beginning and intermediate golfer, the Smash Bag provides visual feedback on the quality and accuracy of impact. All you have to do is line up and swing, then take a look at the angle of the proprietary target map to see how you did. If your swing was true, the bag will remain aligned. If your swing missed the target or hit it a skewed angle, the bag will retain the depression for further analysis. On the whole, the bag helps eliminate fat and thin shots and cure slices. Made of a heavy-duty, high-impact material that quickly fills with towels or clothes, the Smash Bag is perfectly safe for both you and your clubs.
Features of the SKLZ Rick Smith Smash Bag include:
- Smash bag impact trainer for learning the correct clubface impact
- Target map provides visual feedback on the quality and accuracy of impact
- Helps eliminate fat and thin shots and cure slices; easy-to-interpret target
- Heavy-duty, high-impact material fills with old towels or clothes
- Perfect safe for you and your club; ideal in combination with other trainers
I just began playing golf in May '09 and my instructor suggested I buy an impact bag to help me develop a strong, straight swing. I waited for a few months and strugled with the dreaded slice and fade. I was beginning to get the feel for a proper impact but was still strugling. After I got the SKLZ bag and worked with it for a few days, I saw my ball starting to fly straight where I was aiming. No more adjusting my stance and aim point for me. Parallel left and I'm on my way. I also added about 10 to 15 yards to my woods and long irons. - Roger A. Nale